Sell Your Home
Sell Your Home in Duluth, MN
For some people, the thought of selling your home can be daunting, but never fear Duluth Real Estate can help! For clients looking to sell your home in the Duluth, MN area we:
- Help you prepare your home for listing on the MLS by identifying repairs, offering suggestions for removing clutter, staging furniture and enhancing curb appeal
- Search and preview MLS listings for homes that are already for sale in your neighborhood and within your price range to best understand the competition
- Establish a marketing plan to promote your home online, take pictures, and create brochures to distribute to interested buyers
- Schedule showing requests, open houses and agent previews working around your schedule
- Provide you with timely reports and feedback on your home’s MLS listing
- Follow-up on recent showings to gauge interest
- Negotiate on your behalf to get you the best price for your home
- Coordinate with the title company to expedite the closing process
Tips for to help sell your home quickly:
- Try to see your home as a product to be marketed and seek to understand any drawbacks your home may have to a potential buyer.
- Understand your competition- ie other homes for sale in neighborhood. Ask your realtor to set up a preview appointment so you can see how other homes compare to yours.
- Don’t under estimate the importance of curb appeal. Make your home look inviting from the outside, plant flowers, shape shrubs, trim the lawn etc.
- Keep your home clean and tidy. Some potential buyers cannot see beyond the clutter to get a true picture of all a home has to offer.
- Create a list of home improvements you have made to the house since you purchased it and the approximate year you completed it. For instance you could include things like replacing the furnace, refinishing the hardwood floors, replacing carpet or windows, building an addition, etc.